By accessing the website, you agree to the terms of this policy.
- We respect your privacy.
- Security is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may use your information to improve the performance and accuracy of our website and system. We will only do so if we can preserve the confidentiality of user identifiable information.
- If you choose to post publicly on our blog or otherwise explicitly give us permission to share your identifiable information with others, this information may become public.
- You can opt out of marketing communications we send.
- We will not sell your information to a third party. If you have registered your interest to help and you live outside of South Australia, we will forward your details to the Australian Federation of Ukrainian Organisations who may contact you.
- We may link to other websites. We cannot vouch for their privacy policies.
- Please contact us if you would like to learn more about our company and our policies.
- Information Collection
- Information Help Ukrainians Australia (HUA), HUA Collects. HUA may collect information that identifies Users when accessing the Website (collectively, “Information”) which includes:
- user names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates, billing and delivery information, email addresses, credit card information, and other financial account information (“Personally Identifiable Information”)
- other information Users provide to HUA but that does not identify Users personally, such as records of User visits, and information Users submit when using the Website,
- information from third parties, and
- traffic and usage information generated from User visits to the website, including traffic data and the type of device that Users use to access the Website.
- Tracking Technologies HUA Uses. HUA may use a variety of technologies to collect Information, including cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from third-party websites.
- No Information Collected from Children
- Website Not Intended for Children. HUA does not
- intend that the Website or its content are used by children under the age of 13, or
- direct the Website or its content at children under the age of 13.
- No Information Intentionally Collected from Children. HUA will not, without parental consent, intentionally
- collect or solicit any Information from anyone under the age of 13, or
- allow people under the age of 13 to register for the Website.
- In Case of Unintended Collection. If HUA learns from any Person that it has collected Information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, HOPAK shall promptly delete that Information.
- How HUA Uses Information. HUA may use the Information it collects to
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote, its service & website,
- enable Users to access and use the Website, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content,
- process and complete transactions, and send Users related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices,
- send transactional messages, including responding to User comments, questions, and requests, providing User service and support, and sending Users technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
- send promotional communications, such as providing Users with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events, and sending updates about User team and chat rooms,
- monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes,
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities,
- personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements, and
- enable Users to share content with other Users they designate.
- Information Advertising and Sharing
- Advertising and Cookies
- recognize a User’s computers,
- send online advertisements to Users, and
- compile Information about a User’s, and other’s, use of its computer.
- Service Providers. HUA may share Information with third party service providers it employs to perform functions and provide services for HUA and the Website, subject to the terms of this policy, and only to the extent necessary
- to process payments,
- to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities,
- to facilitate dispute resolution, such as chargebacks or refunds, and
- for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
- Credit and Debit Card Information. HUA may share User credit or debit card numbers with third party payment services providers or card networks, only to the extent necessary to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
- User Settings. HUA shall provide Users the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding HUA’s collection, use, and sharing of User information, to the extent required by Law, which might include a User’s ability to
- correct, update, and delete account information,
- change choices for subscriptions and newsletters,
- choose whether or not to receive offers from HUA, and
- choose whether the User receives targeted information from HUA or its partners.
- Accessing and Correcting User Information
- Opportunity to Correct Contact Information and Preferences. HUA shall provide Users with the opportunity to ensure that contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date, through each User’s account, accessible from [WEBSITE LOGIN URL].
- Opportunity to Request Corrections and Deletions. Subject to paragraph [DISCRETION OVER CORRECTIONS AND DELETIONS], HUA shall provide Users with the opportunity to request that HUA
- correct inaccurate Personally Identifiable Information HUA holds, and
- delete Information HUA is not required to retain by Law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Discretion Over Corrections and Deletions. HUA will have the sole discretion to adhere to or decline User requests to correct or delete Information that are frivolous or vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or not otherwise required by Law.
- No Security Guarantees. HUA does not guarantee against all unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction or Information.
- Changes to Policy
- Discretion to Make Changes. HUA may change this policy at its discretion.
- Notice of Changes. HUA shall provide reasonable notice of any such changes on the Website.
- Acceptance ofChanges. Users’ continued use of the Website after notice of the changes has been posted to the Website will be deemed acceptance of the changes, if
- a reasonable time has passed in which Users could review the changes, but
- regardless as to whether the User actually did review the changes.
- Links to Other Websites. HUA will not be responsible for the content on or privacy practices of third party sites linked to from the Website.
- Contact. Users may contact HUA Ukrainian Dance School by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service
Please read these terms of service carefully.
Conditions of Use
We will provide services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of HELP UKRAINIANS AUSTRAIA and its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of HELP UKRAINIANS AUSTRALIA.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of Australia, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between HELP UKRAINIANS AUSTRALIA and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may not post content.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit content.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.